Waste sorting plant: waste to energy
Waste to energy: carbon-neutral energy
Bezner built a recycling installation for the waste to energy plant of Oulun Energia, one of the major energy companies in Finland. The new waste sorting plant has a major impact on the energy production at Oulun Energia, which has a goal to have carbon neutral energy production in 2035. It is a good example of the possibilities of the circular economy.
Commercial and industrial waste | Construction and demolition waste.
Materials are separated from waste flows and used as follows:
- for the energy supply (plastic with the exception of PVC, paper and wood)
- some separated materials are sold, such as:
– Stone, Glass, etc. (inert)
– Ferrous metal; Steel and iron,
– Non-Ferrous metal; E.g. copper, aluminum, zinc, brass lead
Everything is done by the machines, no human work required!
This is how we roll
Transporting the first batch
Maintenance & support